Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reusing runoff water in coco

So let's imagine I am growing in 3-5 gallon fabric pots, with coco/perl.

I am watering, putting in, let's say 1.2EC, and the runoff is somewhere from 1.1-1.3EC.

Now I know that I can not use that runoff water over and over because (i assume) it will have exudates that you can't allow to build up over time.

But what about reusing that runoff water just once or twice? or do I just water the garden outside with it?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog