Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How concentrated to make Nutrient Solution in my 13 Gallon RDWC Reservoir for One big Plant?

I am modifying my Power Grower RDWC systems to have a 13 Gallon Reservoir. And in general my tendency has been to make my PPM stronger then what they actually consume nutrient wise! I have done this because they don't seem to burn and because they can consume the whole entirely of the reservoir in one day at their peak flowering cycle. In Veg my plants can drink as high as 1400 PPM which seems crazy.

But as soon as I flip the light cycle this drops to about 600-700. .5 conversion

And I...

How concentrated to make Nutrient Solution in my 13 Gallon RDWC Reservoir for One big Plant?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog