Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I'm overwhelmed. Questions about Reservoir-/Nutrient-Management and how Plants take up Nutrients.

Hi hopefully someone can help and explain me some of my problems. I have some questions about how plants take up nutrients and how to manage the nutrient reservoir in different situations. I make a lot of research but sometimes it's to much different informations and it's hard to choose which one to trust. Maybe I think too complicated idk.

First of all... How do plants take up nutrients?

For example: If you have a res with EC 1.0 and the EC falls (plants eating more nutes than drinking...

I'm overwhelmed. Questions about Reservoir-/Nutrient-Management and how Plants take up Nutrients.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog