Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How should I clean my hydroton/clay pebbles??

I have been growing hydro for years using rock wool as a medium. A few months ago a friend of mine moved out of state and gave my all of his clay pebbles. So I used them and I grew a huge plant that will keep me smoking for quite a while. My question to all of you hyro hipsters is, How should I clean these thing up? Using rock whool is easy, toss it into the composter and get new chunks. But what to do with all these dirty little rocks???


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog