Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ebb and Flow Volumes for Res vs Medium.

Hi All

Thank you for any help.

I have a fair bit of experience growing outdoors in my younger years. I have never been comfortable with having an indoor grow, but I have relented because of the obvious advantages. I have decided to build myself an automated ebb and flow system using 74 litre nested storage bins but with a remote reservoir for the nutrient. I estimate the Medium area will be 60 litres filled with hydroton and I estimate the res will hold 55 litres full of nutrient. I have a...

Ebb and Flow Volumes for Res vs Medium.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog