Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

New to hydro and in need of advice

So I'm dipping my toes into RDWC, and am finding that everytime I find an answer to my question, Im also left with more questions. So I'm basically looking for someone knowledgeable in RDWC to look at my setup and tell me if it looks okay, as in functional..
I'm running 2- 12 gallon totes with a 5 gallon control bucket.
A 370gph active aqua duel pump
A 40L/min air pump running (6) 2" airstones(2 in each tank) with the net pots I can put about 12 gallons in before hitting net pot bottom.

And...

New to hydro and in need of advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog