Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Upgraded Hydro System - any advice is appreciated

Afternoon folks,
I recently added another room to my grow and looking for any advice or suggestions. I've been growing for 12 years indoors, and this is my first season outdoors. One of my indoor grows is a smaller 6x6 room that I use a Dutch leach tray system with rockwool slabs and cubes, top feed drip lines and an LED light. I maximize my yield using the "Screen of Green" method and that works quite well as long as it's properly trained and maintained.

My newest indoor grow is a...

Upgraded Hydro System - any advice is appreciated


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog