Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Oxycloner Question for Hydro heads.

I use a 24 site oxycloner with two air stones (each on there own air pump) and one water pump in the reservoir.
I've had excellent success with rooting. I normally fill with tap water and diligent about exchanging the water every 3 days and get 95% rooting every time I use it. After cloning I thoroughly cleaning every piece of equipment down to the collars with bleach water and a scrub brush every time I'm done using it. My question is:
Aside from tap water what is the consensus of adding a...

Oxycloner Question for Hydro heads.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog