Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Kicked my plant out of the house. help diagnosing leaves.

I was spending every minute checking my plants indoor 4x4x6 grow tent.

I transplanted one plant to soil and left it unattended.

it's been outside for 2 weeks or more.

the last week its been 95f to 99f %100 humidity outside. and about 5 thunderstorms downpoured water on it.

the first week it had a bunch of burn't up leaves on it.

I thought it would be dead in the first week but here is a pic of it.

I dont know if I should train it or just leave it alone. im leaning towards not...

Kicked my plant out of the house. help diagnosing leaves.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog