Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

HTH Pool Shock Numbers not adding up

So I've been reading a bunch of forum posts on using pool shock to keep a sterile rez but the number's I've been seeing do not add up with the pool strip testing that I just finished and the calculations I did after. The number's that I saw was to use 1 gram of 50% calcium hypochlorite powder in 1 gallon of water as your concentrate and 5 ml's per gallon of that concentrate in your reservoir. I just received my pool test strips today and I was testing my res water and it was showing 0 free...

HTH Pool Shock Numbers not adding up


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog