Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Move soil clones to coco

I have some clones rooted in root riot cubes and then placed in solo cups with solo. Now they have great root balls. I want to move them into coco for DTW hydroponics. Can I transplant into coco without issue or should I do something first? I feel like a should water with a hydrogen peroxide mixture. Thinking could be off though.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog