Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help I’m new and need advice

Hi iv recently started growing and am trying to learn a lot of things I wasn’t have much luck from seed so decided to get some clones and see how I go on when I got my clones transplanted them into about 1.5-2L pots one of the bottom fan leaves has started to turn yellow however it was already slightly yellow this seems to have got worse im growing in coco natural and feeding A&B (fed yesterday the 18th for the first time) used the A&B and a plant magic root stimulant I used in strengths of...

Help I’m new and need advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog