Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Clay Pebbles

Hi guy's n gal's
My question for you all is.
Do any of you ever get or ever had bad fluctuations in ph levels whilst using clay pebbles?

I bought an 80litre bag from eBay and I'm guessing there cheap nasty crap bcoz they everytime I run my nutrient solution thru them within an hour or less the ph raises to 6.5+ and I was sick of adding ph down all the time

I did soak them in ph'd water (5.5) but later that night when I checked the ph it was 7.3?

I have my grow almost finished now...


Clay Pebbles


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog