Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reptile fogger for hydroponics

I want to get into hydro and decided I want to give fogponics a try.

My buddy has given me a reptile fogger for free so I plan on using that and connecting it to my container via tubing to produce the fog.

I know that water temp is important for hydro and I was wondering if I need to add warm water 68F-70F to the repfile fogger right away or do I just add cold water and let it do its thing since it will heat up anyway?

Any tips for this kind of setup you can give me?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog