Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC HELP

So I started four NYC diesels all sprouted and once I had roots coming out of the bottom of the rock wool I moved to the rdwc . My question is why are 2 of them doing great and one is lagging way behind and no roots out of net pit but other 2 have roots to the bottom of 13 gallon container also leaves have been curled like in pic from almost beginning I think it’s lower in the net pot than the others and it’s staying way to wet but looking for anyone’s input (one ended up dying long story...

RDWC HELP


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog