Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is this really all i need to auto feed?

Well because of my preferred light schedule and my inability to stay up late... I'm in need of a self watering system.
Usually only run 4 plants at a time. In coco coir
Besides a res (20g tote) is this all I would need to auto water my coco? It seems to simple. Also. Are these a good options or can it be done cheaper? And just as effective


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog