Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Iron precipitation

I am in a coco DTW system. Having problems with iron precipitating out. I say iron… as it is black but I haven’t tested if it is magnetic. Just occurred to me.
Regardless, black precipitate in my reservoir. Here’s the recipe I am following:


GH Armor Si 3ml/gal
Peters 3.4g/gal
Calcinit 2.3g/gal
Epsom 1.2g/gal
Greenway Cal-Mag powder reconstituted per directions 3ml/gal

I know the cal-mag and Si are not typical in a 3-2-1 setup but I won’t stop using Si because it makes a huge...

Iron precipitation


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog