Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help with build

I have 8 gallon round buckets and I want to make some kind of (R)DWC that I can go away for at least 3-4 days. I am not sure if it's already proven system, but this comes to my mind: connecting bottoms of 8 gal buckets together with 50 mm fittings and PVC tubes. One the same size "control bucket" with float valve on top. And then 55 gal drum with nutrients behind control bucket elevated so it will passive fill the control bucket. I guess this could work without flooding? Float valve in...

Help with build


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog