Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cut off Roots?

I am on my 15th day of flower and I’m using an Autopot with 5gallon buckets x 4 plants in a 4x4 tent with HPS 1000 watt. My issue is that the roots have gotten So large that it is impeding the water to bottom feed as efficient as before. Should I cut my roots off at the bottom? They look a little brownish but I think from the nutrients, no rot at all. I just got done using Azomax to get rid of fungus gnats that we’re eating my plants and my roots. Would Not use it again. The gnats are still...

Cut off Roots?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog