Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Using multiple bulkheads for return flow with 1/2" tubing?

Anybody here ever used more than 1 bulkhead per bucket for return flow? I can't find info on this. I have questions, but I'm still learning, so hopefully my wording makes sense...

I'm adding recirc & reservoir to my DWC setup, and bought a couple of these fittings below. I think I want to use 3 per bucket and connect them together with 1/2" tubing. Then I could connect that to adapters to larger hosing between buckets and to/from the reservoir. I'm also considering adding a waterfall feed...

Using multiple bulkheads for return flow with 1/2" tubing?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog