Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Remember that maxi precipitation issue I was having? GH just reformulated their calimagic. Shocker,right? :)

I recently stopped using maxi and switched to Jack's 5-12-26 due to continuous unresolved calcium precipitation issues that contaminated my reservoirs endlessly. I tried everything to prevent the problem. RO water. Tap water. Hot. Cold. Don't add PH up until the day of water in. Omit the Armor SI. Mix PH up with a gallon of RO water and slowly add to the reservoir. Rub my tummy and tap my head at the same time while I pray for no precipitation. Nothing worked. Add maxi ONLY to the reservoir...

Remember that maxi precipitation issue I was having? GH just reformulated their calimagic. Shocker,right? :)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog