Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Questions about EC levels in hydro, interpreting EC rise, and native EC from tap

So I’ve got an approx 25-30gal RDWC that houses up to 4 plants and I’ve never once seen my EC levels go down over time no matter how little I feed and what I set them at. 4 weeks into flowering and I can barely feed at 1.0 EC (500 ppm) and it will end up holding steady as water levels go down. If I up the EC to something like 1.3 (650 ppm) I start to see a slow rise, but really slow like +10 ppm a day)

my first question is with a total volume of nearly 30gals I know the effect of rising and...

Questions about EC levels in hydro, interpreting EC rise, and native EC from tap


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog