Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Plant looks diseased

Hi all. I have a Wedding Cake plant thats struggling.
To my untrained eye it looks like a Calcium deficiency. Its about 10 weeks old.
I changed the water the other day, I got a 3.1 EC reading. Next day it was at 3.5. Water level appears the same, im assuming the plants on lockdown, not taking any nutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(I snipped a bunch of leaves off the plant, so the pics don't look as bad.20220111_221959.jpg[ATTACH...

Plant looks diseased


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog