Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nasty precipitation

This is not for weed but it's weed fertilizers so hopefully someone can help.

I started an NFT system and ran it without plants to check for leaks.
2 days later this is what I saw...

It was MasterBlend at the time so I switched for General Hydroponic Flora I had left and same thing happened after a couple of days.
I then mixed another batch with only CalMag, Micro, Gro and bloom without armorSi and ph down but after 2 days same nasty stuff.

I even added a water heater just to see.
I have...

Nasty precipitation


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog