Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is less hydroton better?

Quick question. I'm new to using ebb and grow buckets. I'm experienced with flood tables using 3 or 4 inch net pots filled with hydroton. My ebb and grow system is 2 gallon buckets filled with hydroton.

Is a bucket filled all the way up with hydroton better than say a 6 inch net pot within the 2 gallon buckets, so the rroots hang? I've always had my roots hang in flood tables and DWC, but with my ebb system, the whole pot is filled with hydroton and roots do not hang. It's more like...

Is less hydroton better?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog