Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

4x4 OD flood tray plant count

I am between grows for the winter and I'm trying to figure out how to optimize my grow. My signature has all the info from my first (and only) grow.

Using the same style (rockwool ebb and flow) with a 6 week veg, I am curious how many plants I could do in my flood tray either with or without topping.

I feel like I could do 16 non topped plants, maybe 6 or 8 plants topped 3 times, but I'm curious what input yall have since you were good to me my first grow.

Thanks in advance - TB


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog