Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Rockwool feeding

I'm looking for suggestions on watering times for rockwool. I have a 4" stacked on top of a 6" cube and top feed. I'm currently in week 3 of flower and was thinking about feeding 110ml each plant three times a day. Which is three minutes each time with my system. I'm dialing it in to get a runoff around midday: 3min,3min,4min and 3min,4min,3min schedules are what I've been thinking about doing. Also upping to 4 times by week 6ish was an idea as well. Curious on peoples opinions.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog