Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My first aeroponic growth

Hi everyone!
I believe there's no better place for posting some questions regarding general cannabis growth.

After searching a bit more about aeroponic, and saw this old thread: Harvest a Pound Every Three Weeks!

I would like to invest in my first small aeroponic setup.
I've never been growing hydro or aero before, that's why I would like to gain some more knowledge and the necessary equipment list for my...

My first aeroponic growth


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog