Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

High pressure Aeroponic , Looking for help

So I have been using low pressure aero for years under HPS lights and the system runs flawlessly.
For the last few months I have been trying true high pressure aeroponics under 4 HLG 650r lights
100psi system.
I am using current culture nutrients which I have tried their recommendedschedules and also used 1/4 and half strength. I am looking for someone to please help me with this who has they HPA system perfected. I have been pulling my hair out with this HPA system.
I have recently warmed...

High pressure Aeroponic , Looking for help


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog