Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

FLoraflex QuickFill Bags question

Hi,

I couldn't get canna coco so I went with the floraflex 2 gal quickfill bags. They claim it's 6x washed and less than 0,6 EC that sounded great because I'm short of time and need clones to repot to there final pots.

I put nutrient solution off EC 1,2 through it and de runoff was around 2,0 EC, after that I tested it with pure RO water and runoff is 1,15 EC.

Has anyone used there quickfill bags? On instagram and youtube they show how they just let it expand with nutrient solution and...

FLoraflex QuickFill Bags question


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog