Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco or water?

Just curious on everyone's opinion about growing in coco versus growing directly is water. I am currently doing both and so far its seems like more of a hassle dealing with direct water.

Coco I can manage my feed in smaller amounts wheres water its the entire bucket and if you change water after a few weeks the rest is waste... also the constant tank ph shift I feel is much worse than managing ph and ec in the water I give in coco.

Any real benefit of growing in water over coco?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog