Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Day 8 - When Should I Start With Nutrients

First time grow. I germinated the seed directly in coco and it popped 8 days ago. It has been seeing some really good growth. Even though its coco I haven't been watering much because it doesn't get dry. I was watering with what I thought was 5.9 PH water but I calibrated my meter today and the water Ive been giving is around 6.8. New batch 5.8 PH tap water with like 260ppm.
Got it in a grow tent with 100w LED's about 30 inches from the top.
Cat pissed in my coco in the pot I had outside...

Day 8 - When Should I Start With Nutrients


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog