Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Shogun nutes question

Hi guys had a bit of a break but wanna get started again in a couple weeks.

I've decided to give coco a go.
1st question is I've got the full shogun lineup but for my rdwc system.
Can I still use the same stuff in coco as never grown in it before.
I know shogun do a coco line but do t realy fancy spending all that again when I have the line up already.

Was thinking of doing 32 plants in 10L pots under 4 x 600w hps.
How's this setup sound.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog