Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Pump size for Autopot 12.4 gallon reservoir

Good Afternoon RIU,
I ordered the Autopot 12.4 gallon autopot system and now I am planning my required accessories. i assume that I need to have a pump in the small reservoir (12.4 gallon) in order to keep the nutrients mixed. Can anyone recommend a good ”power” setting that I should be looking for. This may be a stupid question, but How many GPH should I be looking for? I see a few Vivosun options, but I’m concerned with purchasing a pump that is either too weak or too strong. Anyone...

Pump size for Autopot 12.4 gallon reservoir


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog