Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ongoing deficiency issue DWC

Hey guys, first time poster. I've been trying to get advice from facebook groups but this issue has left everyone there kinda stumped so I'm bringing it here hoping you guys will have some insight.

This is my second DWC grow I've started, the first one is still ongoing and not going so well as I developed some root rot which severely stunted the plant, so I figured best to start from scratch.

Both grows are purple lemonade auto.

At first I had a deficiency which caused the leaf tips and...

Ongoing deficiency issue DWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog