Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

New cleaner system

Looking for new system, cleaner, for big yields. Right now I am feeding 3x per day 10L coco pots DTW. I want something that can I get away for 3-7 days on holiday twice per year and not controlling it every day. I just don't like "post harvest" anymore, drying pots, roots, mess everywhere, recharging coco blocks, soaking... Maybe try with hydroton balls? Never done it, but I guess first weeks you must manually water them. But then again, I don't want be scarry if bottom runoff is flooding...

New cleaner system


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog