Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My first hydroponics experience

Hello fellow growers!

This is my 5th grow, moved to Hydroponics, used lucas formula.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this plant to survive as I wasn't around in the beginning, but here we are... Its been 45 days into flowering. Unfortunately, I don't know the strain as it's a bag seed.

I took a sample a couple of days ago, tried it with a friend, we believe this is a Sativa dominant, no couch lock, no body high, it is mostly in your head.

The feeling we've got its ready, but when I think...

My first hydroponics experience


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog