Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dry Koolbloom timing when diff strains have diff flowering times but same system?

I usually run GH maxibloom and the liquid koolbloom, cal/mag and silica. This year I got some dry koolboom and I'd like to try it. The problem is, I've got all my plants on the same system and some are sativa (11-12 weeks) and some are mixed (7-9 weeks) and some are just amazing (6-7weeks).

The bag of dry koolbloom says to only add it for the last two weeks of flowering. Their website actually says it's safe to use it for the last 3-4 weeks of flowering.
[URL...

Dry Koolbloom timing when diff strains have diff flowering times but same system?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog