Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Autopots and coco

Well it's finally time to switch to hydro. My last soil run yielded 6.4 lbs off 4000 watts hps and co2. I'm happy enough with those results but sick to death of hand watering. I bought a 16 pot autopot setup and I'm going to be using coco/perlite as the substrate. No airdomes this time around and I'm using Canna coco nutes line as well as Canna coco. I'll set up a scrog before the flip. Any advice for a newbie to the coco and autopots scene? I'm mostly nervous about lockout with a bottom fed...

Autopots and coco


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog