Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Are my Baby Plants needin a trim? Homemade RDWC plus control plants

Got a nice little mix growing here.....I'm a little more sporadic since my first run where I learned that maybe I didn't know everything...shouts to @bk78
Anyways I've improved my system. Still not perfect I think i'm dealing with a little bit of crowding but it's definitely a step up from the 4 home depot buckets and the sick weak ass plants of old. Anyways my complete system is as follows 2 35 watt air pumps, 4- 6 inch round air stones, Active Aqua 1/10hp water...

Are my Baby Plants needin a trim? Homemade RDWC plus control plants


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog