Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

3d printing Hydro Halo for 6" square pots

Over the last couple days I've been working with a 3d modeling engineer on Fiverr (because my 3d modeling skills suck) to produce a square hydro halo for 6" pots. We've gone through a couple revisions but here's the latest. It's on the printer now so I'm not positive it's 100% perfect but it should be very close. I'll follow up once it's done printing. I can post the STL file if there's anyone out there into 3d printing that wants to try it. Just thought I'd share.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog