Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

3 E.C.

Ok so a young friend of mine who I introduced to growing and got going, has ended up becoming a grower for one of the larger suppliers in my state. Immediately all the things I tried to teach him is out the door, now he is all defoliation, booster this and booster that. I'm an old school K.I.S.S. grower. Anyway this place pays big bucks to belong to some pay-for-access pot board where he has been "studying" hence the defoliation, flushing and 48 hours of dark before you cut etc. The craziest...

3 E.C.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog