Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

1 of 4 seeds auto flowered - now what?

This is my 7th crop on this ebb&flow hyrdroton system in a 2x4 tray with 240wLED.
I switched from clones to seeds a couple crops ago.
I purchased a 1/2 dozen Skunk Glue feminized seeds. 2 failed to germinate, and 1 of the 4 took off comparatively quickly, and that one appears to have auto flowered.

I was planning on SCROG'ing and am 5 weeks in, still in veg, here's what I've got:
3 @ 12-14"
1 @ 21" (and flowering for a week).
I can tied it down to get my canopy level, but I know i'm...

1 of 4 seeds auto flowered - now what?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog