Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Irrigation system

Hey all, (novice grower here) I’m currently into week 2 of flower in my 4x8 tent and I’m going away in a month so I was thinking of setting up an irrigation system, I was curious as to if anyone would have some insight on if I should still water to runoff, or if smaller amounts will be alright for the time I am gone (10days). I have means to adjust temperature and humidity as their connected to smart plugs. I’m also curious as to if anyone would recommend getting a water chiller too or...

Irrigation system


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog