Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

In-line water pump questions

I wanted to know what in-line water pump everyone’s using that’s been reliable? I’ve been searching for a couple days and I’ve been reading reviews that seemed to be mixed. I’m looking for a good 400 GPH pump that people have had success with. I want it to be an in-line pump so I don’t have to put it in my res bucket.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog