Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Wanting to try a DWC grow NEED HELP

Alright guys. I'm not straying from coco but after this crop finishes I did want to try a single plant in a DWC bucket.

So for starters I have NO IDEA how to do this.
I understand I need an air pump and an air stone and some tubing... but I have NO IDEA HOW TO FEED. What to feed.... when....

I have tried looking up guides but idk man its much better asking the gromunity.

Honestly man, if someone could give me a link on HOW to grow in a DWC bucket.

And maybe some links on what I need...

Wanting to try a DWC grow NEED HELP


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog