Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Slight browning on roots.

Ok, so my roots have a slight browning going on.
I'm thinking maybe from light getting in through air lines.
How much light is too much?
I do have to open the res to replace cooler packs couple times a day to keep root zone temp in check, but until I build my circulation pump and cooler it's my only choice.
Maybe switch to black air line?
I have a thread on my setup on here with more detailed info.
Any comments/ suggestions?
Thanks all.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog