Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

PPM, PH and nute chart...help

Hi
I am in my second week of my first aeroponic grow in a grow box. Did a lot in soil outside but life takes you elsewhere and you change grow style. I follow the GHE chart and after adding the nutrients my PPM is 250 and in 2/3 days drops to 80. Isn't that low?
The other annoyance is the PH because it rises from 5.8 to 8 in 3 days. Is this normal? The roots are looking good, some are just a little red/brown, doesn't look like root more likely because of hydroton.
Thanks in advance 8-)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog