Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Potential Issue?

Hi All,

Wanted to get your opinion on my plant. The plant looks healthy but I noticed the leaves are starting to droop slightly. I noticed it 2 days after increasing my ppm from 175 to 275 during my weekly water change, but I scaled back to 225 when I seen the drooping. My reservoir is well aerated light at 24 inches @~10k lux, humidity between 45-50, temp averaging 72 and have good air flow, using GH nutrients. Any suggestions would be appreciated.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog