Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My 2nd Hydroponic Grow

Need any advice.
Ok folks so I grew Amnesia Haze for my first hydroponic grow in a dwc bubbler last time under a scrog and exceeded the "up to 650g per m². I produced just over a pound of premium bud and an oz of mid grade hash on 6 sq ft. A sq meter is 10.8 sq ft. This time I have a low pressure aeroponic system with a true sq meter of scrog. Amnesia Haze again and just 9 days into veg.
I built the system and the pump runs off a cycle timer presently set at 15 seconds on every 25 minutes...

My 2nd Hydroponic Grow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog